Inn at Middletown
Policies and Procedures
The following are procedures for making a reservation at the Inn at Middletown using your JPMorgan PCard, the University’s preferred method of payment to the Inn.
1. Initial payment set-up requires the cardholder to contact the Inn at Middletown and provide PCard account information. Once this information is provided to the Inn, all subsequent reservations on the card will not require this step.
2. Complete the Inn at Middletown Reservation Request, providing cardholder name and last 4 digits of card number and email the form as an attachment to email@example.com. Be sure to include name and email address where the final paid invoice should be emailed to.
3. (NEW) We encourage online reservations at https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=15138&Chain=5150&promo=WUMIDDCT.
4. (NEW) Itemized receipts for meals are now required.
5. If there are vacancies at the Inn, the cardholder will receive an email notification from the Inn with a confirmation number within 24 hours. If the cardholder does not receive an email, or if a cancellation or amendment to the reservation is necessary, contact the Inn directly.
6. The Inn will email a final itemized invoice to the University Department after guest departure date. Upon receipt of invoice, cardholder should verify appropriate charges were applied, excluding taxes. Retain this invoice and submit with monthly PCard statement as documentation of charge.
7. For meetings and events and for reservations of more than 5 rooms, contact Beth Pruchnic at the Inn.
Director of Finance
Director of Sales and Marketing
Front Office Manager