PIMMS offers a variety of professional development opportunities for teachers.
Intel Math Institute - June 23-28 and June 30-July 3, 2014. For Middletown and Meriden K-8 teachers interested in learning more about core math concepts.
- September 11, 2014 - Science Lab Safety, Security & Liability
- October 2, 2014 - Globally Harmonized Systems
- October 23, 2014 - Hazardous Chemical Management with a stronger focus on Chemical Storage
- November 13, 2014 - Chemical Hygiene Plan (4-Hour, one-on-one nature of workshop)
- December 11, 2014 - Chemical Hygiene Officer Training
- February 12, 2015 - STEM Safety (a new workshop with focus on technology education)
- March 5, 2015 - Safety in the Arts
- March 19, 2015 - Science Safety for Special Education Teachers