Wesleyan employees enjoy many different categories of benefits based on eligibility.
Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Wesleyan Fitness Program including free usage of the athletic center
- Wesleyan Wellness Program
- University paid short and long term disability
- University paid life insurance
- University funded retirement plan
- University paid match to supplemental retirement plan
- Other Retiree Benefits
- Take up to two GLS courses per semester during the academic year or in a summer school session without payment of tuition.
- Get reimbursed for taking career related courses at other universities.
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Incidental Family Medical Leave
- Paid University holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible/alternate working schedule available subject to supervisor approval
- Privately run preschool/daycare onsite with Scholarship program
- Marriage Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Mortgage benefit
- Relocation and rental housing
- Discounts to theatre, dance and music events on campus
- Free parking in assigned lots
- Rent a Wesleyan facility at a discounted rate
- Enjoy other local employee discounts
- Visit galleries, performances, events and exhibitions at the Center for the Arts
- Attend the Wesleyan Film Series
- Borrow or browse books and DVD’s at our libraries
- Attend the many readings, lectures and presentations sponsored by our academic centers and departments.
- Undergraduate Tuition Scholarship Program for dependents .
- Families can take use the Freeman Athletic Center for a nominal fee.
- Spouse/ partners can attend adult fitness classes for free.
- Spouse/ partners can take up to two Graduate Liberal Studies courses per semester during the academic year or in a summer school session without payment of tuition
- Independent day school scholarship program.