Wesleyan University is fortunate to have a talented and dedicated staff. Our employee recognition programs were developed to recognize and reward these skilled professionals for their ongoing contributions to the Wesleyan experience. By marking their service milestones and celebrating examples of their extraordinary initiative, we hope to convey the institution’s gratitude for their commitment to Wesleyan and its mission.
Wesleyan Service Recognition Program
The University appreciates your hard work and dedication, which contribute to the overall success of the institution. As such, the Wesleyan University Service Recognition Program acknowledges employees for their years of service to the University.
The program recognizes staff who are eligible for service awards for each five years of continuous service (i.e., 5, 10, 15, and so forth). At each milestone, employees receive a certificate of service and an award gift.
- 5 years of service = a Wesleyan pen and pencil set
- 10 years of service = a Wesleyan paperweight
- 15 years of service = a framed Wesleyan print
- 20 years of service = a Wesleyan desk box or a monetary gift in the amount of 200.00
- 25 years of service = a Wesleyan mirror or a monetary gift in the amount of 250.00
- 30 years of service = a Mantel clock or a monetary gift in the amount of 300.00
- 35 years of service = a 350.00 gift card to Malloves Jewelers or a monetary gift in the amount of 350.00
- 40 years of service = a 400.00 gift card to Malloves Jewelers or a monetary gift in the amount of 400.00
In addition, staff members with 20 or more years of service in the calendar year will be honored at our annual service recognition luncheon each fall for each 5 years of continuous service (i.e., 20, 25, 30, 35 and so forth).
If you have questions about the Service Recognition Program, contact Julia Hicks, Human Resources Director at email@example.com.