Gmail for iOS Devices
How to setup Gmail on your iPhone/iPad:
* This is only if your Wesleyan Email is through Google Mail. If you are using WebMail, this will not work for you *
- Find your Settings App on your Homescreen of your iPhone/iPad. Once there, you should see a screen like this:
- Scroll down and choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Go to Add Account… and you should be given a list of choices of email account types.
- Choose Gmail. Enter your First and Last name in the Name Field. Enter your full Wesleyan email and password in the Email and Password Fields. In the Description Field, you can name this anything you like to help identify that it is your Wesleyan Email.
- Once you’ve entered your information, choose Next at the top right. Your iPhone/iPad will Verify your settings and should immediately setup your Wesleyan Gmail Account. If any errors popup, try entering your username and password again.