Fines & Fees; Suspension of Borrowing Privileges
We do not charge fines for normal overdue materials. We do charge fines for:
- overdue recalled items - $7/day (maximum of $70 per item)
- overdue reserve items - 60 cents/hour
We do not charge for minor repairs or rebinding of damaged items. We do charge for:
- lost or stolen items - replacement fee of $50 or actual cost of item (whichever is greater) plus $35 processing fee
- extensive damage to library items - may be charged for replacement cost and processing fee.
Fines over $1 are charged to your student account on a weekly basis and should be paid to Student Accounts. Non-students will be billed by mail.
Receipts for returned items are available upon request.
Circulation privileges may be suspended under any of the following circumstances:
- 10 items are overdue
- 1 recalled item is overdue
- 1 reserve item is overdue
- $100.00 in unpaid fees/fines