Services for Staff
Your Wesleyan ID card is your library card.
Wesleyan University staff members receive all the same library privileges as our students. Review the services available to students here.
All permanent staff have access to these services:
- borrow from the Wesleyan libraries (review our loan periods)
- borrow from Connecticut College and Trinity College libraries (CTW)
- borrow from other libraries through InterLibrary Loan
- using our online research materials on-campus or off-campus
- research help via consultations or appointments with any of our librarians
- suggest a purchase for the library collection
Temporary and contract staff members do not automatically receive library privileges. If you are a temporary or contract staff member and library privileges are necessary for your job on campus, please have your supervisor contact the Library Circulation Office.