Course Reserve Request Forms - Personal Physical CopyYou have indicated that you will provide a physical copy of the item to the library.
Our policies for placing personal copies on reserve
- Personal items may be placed on reserve at the owner's risk.
- The Library does not accept responsibility for items damaged or lost.
- Personal monograph copies will have a barcode and date due slip attached directly to the item unless Reserve personnel are notified to use a mylar wrapper.
Instructions for Sound Recordings
- Fill out the Sound Recordings Reserves Request Form (Word doc).
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring the recording in to Scores and Recordings (Music Library) 2 weeks before you need the item on reserve.
Instructions for All Other Materials
- When submitting photocopies please include a copy of the title page and the verso (flip page of title page which includes all the copyright information.)
- Fill out the Reserves Request Form (Word doc). A separate reserve request form must be submitted for each unique title/edition/medium.
- Print the completed form.
- Bring or mail the completed form AND the item you wish to put on reserve to the library reserve staff where you would like to have it placed on reserve:
|Art Library||Music Library||Olin Library|
|Mardi Hanson-d'Alessandro x3328||
Alec McLane x3899
Kathleen Cataldi x3852