Private Lessons Registration Information
PRIVATE LESSONS REGISTRATION PROCEDURES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- New students must contact the Private Lessons Teachers during posted Private Lessons Interview Scheduling times. The schedule is posted in the Music Studio Lobby and on the Private Lessons Interview Schedule page of this website.
- New students of guitar, piano and voice must sign up for an interview time on the lists posted on the bulletin board in the Music Studios.
- All returning students who are planning to continue with the same teacher must contact the instructor during the interview scheduling week and should complete a Student Schedule Form and return it to the teacher to establish a lesson time. These forms are also available in the Music Studios Lobby or on the Private Lessons Forms section of this website.
- Registration for Private Lessons for credit is done during the Drop/Add Period with an enrollment request. For the Spring 2016 semester, the Drop/Add Period begins January 21, 2016 and ends February 3, 2016. Students may not register for Private Lessons for credit after this date.
- Students have the option of taking Private Lessons on a non-credit basis
- All students accepted into the Private Lessons Program are liable for the additional cost of lessons ($795.00), which is billed to their student account through the Student Accounts Office.
- Accepted students are responsible for checking the lesson schedules for day and time of lessons, posted by the teachers through email or by whatever method the instructor uses. A lesson missed because of not knowing the schedule is considered "unexcused" and will not be made up.
Private Lessons Interview Schedules:
Thursday, January 21, 2016 - Friday, January 22, 2016.
Private Lessons begin the week of January 25, 2016.
You must schedule an interview or make contact with the instructor by this date!
Comments or questions?
Sandy Brough, Private Lessons Coordinator