FAQ and Resources
We are currently expanding this section: more FAQs coming soon (early 2011).
- How do I make a Facebook page?
- Our advice is to get started using our How To page, and then contact us with follow-up questions, assistance with testing, help promoting your page, etc. Please get in touch with us any time for advice on how to get started.
- I need help with my web site: who do I contact?
- Staff: log in to your Employee Portfolio, navigate to Forms → Website Help Request Form and fill out a support request. Your message will be addressed by the staff at the New Media Lab (NML). Answers to common questions can be found at the Web Services overview page.
- Faculty: please contact your Academic Computing Manager or submit the Website Help Request Form in your Employee Portfolio (as above). Answers to common questions can be found at the Web Services overview page.
- Students: organizations recognized by the WSA can use the WSA Web Request form for assistance with group web sites and mailing lists. Answers to common questions can also be found at the Web Services overview page.
- I have comments about the Wesleyan web site: who do I contact?
- Please send web site feedback using the University’s Web Feedback Form. Submissions are read by staff in the New Media Lab and the Office of University Communications. We will route your feedback to the appropriate person. You may include your contact details if you would like a reply, or you can send your feedback anonymously.
Please refer to the Web staff list or the full staff list to find a specific person.
Web site feedback
You can send web site feedback using the University’s Web Feedback Form.