As a new Wesleyan student, there are several tasks you will need to take care of prior to your arrival on campus. Please review the list below to make sure you have completed all the necessary steps.
Many of these items can be completed in your Electronic Portfolio. Explore your e-portfolio and learn how this online tool can help you track your interests, present your work, and develop your academic program. You will receive an email containing your account information during the summer.
- BY JULY 1 - Housing preferences due in your ePortfolio
- BY JULY 1 - The Davison Health Center gathers medical history information for all students. Click on the link to complete your health forms.
- BY JULY 7 - Complete registration and check out the Course Supplement for more information on the registration process.
- BY JULY 7 - Students who would like to request accommodations to be in place for the first semester should complete the Disabilities Services notification form
- BY JULY 7 - Complete Academic Reflection Essay in your ePortfolio
- AFTER JULY 22 - Register for a Community Engagement Trip the weekend following orientation. Most of these trips have a service component and all will help you to connect with the greater Middletown community.
- BY JULY 25 - Submit a photo for your WesCard in your ePortfolio
- BY AUGUST 1 - Select your meal plan in your ePortfolio
- BY AUGUST 7 - Fall semester student account payment
- BY AUGUST 5 - Order your computer with the Cardinal Technology Store
- BY AUGUST 15 - If you are not purchasing insurance through the university, you should also complete the online insurance waiver.
- BY AUGUST 29 - Complete Mathematics Placement Exam in your ePortfolio
- BY AUGUST 29 - Complete Foreign Language Placement Exam in your ePortfolio
- BY AUGUST 29 - Gather your Required I-9 and Direct Deposit Banking Documentation to bring to Arrival Day
- BY AUGUST 29 - Complete your First Year Matters Common Reading in your ePortfolio and be prepared to discuss it with your peers when you come to campus.
- BY AUGUST 29 - Complete the Religious and Spiritual Life Survey in your ePortfolio
- BY AUGUST 29 - Order a copy of the Class Photo, which will be taken during Orientation
For more information about what to expect in the fall, click here for more Get Ready! Information.