From: Residential Life [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 10:06 AM
Subject: Spring Break
As you are preparing to depart for Spring Break, please remember to:
- Retrieve personal items from laundry rooms
- Retrieve any items left in a friend’s room before they leave (library books, sports equipment, personal items, etc)
- Dispose of trash and recyclables in the proper receptacles
- Close and secure all windows and doors, close shades to deter break-ins
- Set the thermostat to 60 degrees (F), please do not turn it off
- Communicate with your roommate(s) regarding when you are leaving so the last person can do a final check of your residence
If you remain on-campus, please remember to take safety precautions; walk in groups at night or call Public Safety if you need assistance. You should also report any suspicious activity immediately to Public Safety.
We hope that you have a safe and wonderful spring break and we will see you on March 25th!
The Office of Residential Life Staff