|The mission of the Office of Parent Programs is to facilitate, develop and nurture the lifelong relationships between the University and parents, as well as within the parent constituency; and to support the educational mission of the University.
To accomplish this mission, staff members:
- Build relationships with parents, both individually and as a constituency.
- Provide for two-way communication between parents and the University, and among parents.
- Serve as the front-line resource for parents contacting the University, and serve as liaison between parents and the University as appropriate.
- Coordinate and expedite volunteer efforts, both on- and off-campus.
- Work with the Parents Council (entire parent constituency) and its leadership to support the Parents Council mission.
- Increase donor support from parents.
Director, Affinities and Networks
Associate Director, Alumni and Parent Relations
Director, Alumni and Parent Development