PSYCHOLOGY POSTER MAKING PROCESS
Psychology Poster Session
Thursday, April 27, 2017
11:40am - 1:20pm
Deadlines for Submitting Poster for Printing & Abstract:
- If you are presenting at the NSM poster session (which is Fri., April 21), Jennifer Platt (in the Print Shop) needs your poster document by 9 AM on Monday, April 17.
- If you are only presenting at the Psychology poster session (which is Thurs., April 27), Jennifer Platt (in the Print Shop) needs your poster document by 9 AM Wednesday, April 19.
- Psychology poster abstract due by Monday, April 17 to Cathy Race (crace@)
- The sooner the better.
Poster Design and Submission:
- Psychology Specific Formatting:
- All students must include their title and adviser’s or instructor's name at the top of their poster.
- All students must include the Wesleyan stamp on their posters: Wes-Black or Wes-Red.
- Posters must be 40″ wide and 30″ high. A poster submitted larger or smaller than these measurements will be automatically resized. This may affect the outcome of the poster, so please be attentive.
- All students should have a final review of their poster with their adviser/instructor at least two days before deadline. A suggestion is to send a snap shot of the poster to faculty, especially for redos.
- Guidelines on Poster Design and Submission:
- CLICK HERE for detailed instructions on creating a poster and submitting the final poster.
Poster Printing, Payment and Pick-up:
- The department will pay for posters submitted by Jen’s deadline.
- The department will not pay for posters that have to be reprinted. Check your work!
- Do not pick up your poster yourself. Cathy Race will pick up all posters and have them set up at the poster session.
- Email the following information to Cathy Race (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Poster title
- Presenter/s of poster (if a group poster, one person should be designated to submit abstract)
- Advisor's name
- A short abstract (150-200 words)
- Due by Monday, April 17