Information for New Renters
Your new address will be:
Middletown, CT 06457
|Eversource Energy (Previously, CL&P) - Electricity||1-800-286-2000|
|Eversource Energy (Previously, Yankee Gas)||1-800-989-0900|
|Hale Hill Biofuels (But, you may use the oil company of your choice)||1-888-425-3445|
Important Phone Numbers
- Standard workorder requests between 8am – 5pm:
- 860-685-3400 or email email@example.com
- After hours and on weekend for emergencies:
- Call Public Safety, 860-685-2345
Trash / Recycling Information
- US Post Office change of address Form
- Not bringing a vehicle and want to use the Middletown Area Transit check out their site for schedules and fees. Monday - Friday would be Route C for Wesleyan University
- Lawn maintenance, leave removal and snow removal are included with your rental.
Note: Rental Properties will not be the first to be shoveled or plowed when a snow storm hits, please give 24 hours following the end of a storm before a call is made to workorder if needed. Shoveling out vehicles is the responsibility of the tenant.
- Wesleyan does not provide cable/internet service to Rental Properties. Comcast http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/shop/Products/local/Connecticut/CT/Middletown.html is local to the area, but you may use the service of your choice. Satellite dishes are not allowed to be installed on any house.
- RENTER’S INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, WESLEYAN DOES NOT COVER LOSSES TO PERSONAL PROPERTY