1. Guest Access requests are accepted from the 1st day of the room change period through the last day of classes each term. Requests submitted outside of these dates will not be processed.
2. Request for guest access must be initiated by the resident of the building.
3. The guest must be a Wesleyan undergraduate student who does not reside in the building. Guest access will not be granted to graduate students.
4. Guest access to wood frames and program houses/halls is not permitted.
5. Hosts are allowed a MAXIMUM OF 3 GUEST REQUESTS PER YEAR!
6. Guest access hours are 24/7.
7. Guest access will be deactivated if host moves, goes abroad, or takes a leave of absence.
Please allow up to 3 days for access to be granted. We appreciate your patience.
To remove someone's guest access, please email Kathleen Coe Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest access is closed for the 2012-13 academic year.