Pull-in Form

The Pull-in Form to fill a spring 2014 vacancy in a multiple person unit is now available. The Pull-In form can be used to fill housing assignment spaces which will be vacant for the Spring semester. If you currently have a vacancy, you may still submit a Pull-In request. However, the Office of Residential Life reserves the right to use this space to accommodate room change requests for current on-campus students in accordance to the Housing Contract, making the space unavailable for the Spring semester.

The pull-in form is closed this year. Please contact Amy Alfano ( if you have any questions.