Student Program Fund (SPF)
The Student Program Fund (SPF) exists to assist student organizations in funding cultural, educational and social events. This fund will help offset the programmatic costs (food, facility reservation, set-up/breakdown fees, speaker fees, outside vendor fees, etc.) incurred by WSA student organizations.
- Recognized WSA organizations are eligible to apply. If the cost of the event is greater than $100.00, some portion of the cost must be covered by another source of funding.
- The event must contribute to the educational or cultural life of the university and/or help to build a sense of community at Wesleyan.
- The event must be in compliance with the Code of Non-Academic Conduct.
- Events which involve a larger number of students will receive greater consideration.
- Travel costs for individuals cannot be covered, however, conference registration will be considered. Student attendance to off campus events will only be considered if a concrete plan for benefiting the larger campus is presented.
- In accordance with Wesleyan’s Non-Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Policy, events which may create or contribute to a hostile or unsafe environment at Wesleyan will not be funded.
- SPF provides financial support for activities that contribute to building campus community.
- The form may be completed online here.
- The application must be complete for full consideration.
- The student organization will be notified by email as to the status of their application.
- An SPF Post Reimbursement Form must be completed and returned to the SALD office with original receipts within 5 business days of the event for reimbursements.
- If funding is supporting a contracted speaker, we must have a copy of the contract before we can transfer the funding. This may occur before the event. No post event form is necessary in this instance.
For questions regarding this criteria or your application please call x2467 or x2143
For questions regarding reimbursement please call x2467