Woodframe House Social Event Registration
The university supports students having social gatherings in their houses as long as these gatherings do not create a disturbance to neighbors.
All senior houses have a capacity of 49 people. However, students are encouraged to register woodframe events so that Public Safety may be aware of what is going on around campus.
Events in Senior Woodframes and backyards with more than 49 people but less than 75 people are ONLY permitted if they are registered with this online form. Senior Woodframe Events with more the 75 people are not permitted. Events may alternately be registered in advance with the paper form per the University's Social Event Policy.
Click here to learn more about why you should register your event?
To view the general university Social Event Policy, click here.
In order to register a Woodframe House event, you must do the following:
- This form must be submitted no later than 3:00pm the day of the event.
- Events may be limited to two such events per street or block per night based on proximity to one another.
- Events cannot be registered on Quiet Streets (Home Ave., Lawn Ave. & Brainard)
- Event host must have completed host training and must be present for the duration of the event. Training can be completed online in the Moodle system.
- Event host and hosting house must be in good disciplinary standing.
- Submission of the registration form does not indicate approval of the event. Public Safety will be in touch with you to confirm approval.