The Transportation Department offers a free local grocery shuttle service every Sunday from 12:30pm-3:30pm. The van leaves from Usdan to Aldi and Price Chopper and returns.
Fall Break Recess 2016
All shuttles leave Wesleyan from the front of Usdan University Center. Reservations must be made in advance at the University Center Box Office. Payment due upon reservation and can be made in Cash, Check or Credit Card. No refunds allowed.
RESERVATIONS DEADLINE: Wednesday, October 19th
- Leaving Wesleyan: October 21st, 2pm. Arrives 3pm.
- Returning: October 25th, 7pm. Arrives 8pm.
- Cost is $20.00 one way, $40.00 round trip.
- Return pick up location: INSIDE the newer section of Terminal A at the lower/ground level near the sign for "Bradley Ambassadors Information Center"
- Cost is $15.00 one way, $30.00 round trip.
- Shuttle departs from the front of Usdan Center
Thur. Oct.20th, 6pm
Fri. Oct.21st, 11am and 6pm
- Shuttle departs from the front of the Train Station
Tue. Oct.25th, 12pm and 5pm
- The weekend New Haven Train Station Shuttle Schedule runs its normal times.
- Cost is $30.00 one way, $60.00 round trip.
- New York City: Grand Central Station and Pen Station
- Boston: South Station
- Buses depart from the front of Usdan Center
Fri. Oct.21st, 6pm
- Buses depart from New York City and Boston
Tue. Oct.25th, 3pm