The Transportation Department offers a free local grocery shuttle service every Sunday from 12:30pm-3:30pm. The van leaves from Usdan to Aldi and Price Chopper and returns.
Thanksgiving Recess 2016
All shuttles leave Wesleyan from the front of Usdan University Center. Reservations must be made in advance at the University Center Box Office. Payment due upon reservation and can be made in Cash, Check or Credit Card. No refunds allowed. There is no DC/Philly bus due to lack of interest.
RESERVATIONS DEADLINE: November 19
- Departing Wesleyan:
Nov. 22: 5:45am, 11:30am, 4:30pm
Nov 23: 5:45am, 11:30am.
- Departing Bradley:
Nov 27: 1:00pm, 6:00pm, 10:00pm.
- Cost is $20.00 one way, $40.00 round trip. Trip takes approximately 1 hour.
- Return pick up location: INSIDE the newer section of Terminal A at the lower/ground level near the sign for "Bradley Ambassadors Information Center"
- Departing Wesleyan (from the front of Usdan Center)
Nov 19: 10am
Nov 20: 4pm
Nov 22: 11am, 6pm
Nov 23: 10am
- Departing New Haven (from in front of the Train Station)
Nov 26: 11am
Nov 27: 11am, 5pm
- Cost is $15.00 one way, $30.00 round trip.
- The weekend New Haven Train Station Shuttle Schedule runs its normal times.
- Departing Wesleyan
Nov 22: 5pm
- Departing NYC/Boston
Nov 27: 3pm
- Cost is $30.00 one way, $60.00 round trip.
- New York City: Grand Central Station and Penn Station
- Boston: South Station