The Upward Bound Math-Science Program is designed to help low-income and first-generation college students recognize and develop their potential, to excel in math and science, pursue post secondary degrees, and ultimately careers in the math and science professions. Activities, trips, and involvement are designed to help students become more familiar with S.T.E.M. (Science Technology Engineering Math) education.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - 2:30pm to 5pm @ the Pre-College Access Programs Office, 41 Lawn Avenue, Middletown, CT.
- Wednesdays - 7pm to 9pm - Virtual Tutoring - please see our tutoring schedule.
- Saturday, October 17 - 11am to 1pm @ the Pre-College Access Programs Office, 41 Lawn Avenue, Middletown, CT.
For New Britain HS students, we will partner with CCSU's Educational Talent Search Program to provide tutoring at New Britain HS. Tutoring will be held:
- Mondays and Wednesdays - 2:15pm to 4:30pm @ NBHS Media Center (tables on the right side).
The next Saturday Session will be:
- Saturday, November 14 - 9am to noon @ PAC 001
We will be hosting the CT Society of Women Engineers.
The next next college tour will be:
- Monday, October 12 - Connecticut College and Mitchell College
NBHS - 8:20am/6pm
Meriden (Burger King East Main St.) - 8:45am/5:45pm
Middletown (UBMS Office) - 9:15am/5:30pm
You can find the full schedule here.