The Upward Bound Math-Science Program is designed to help low-income and first-generation college students recognize and develop their potential, to excel in math and science, pursue post secondary degrees, and ultimately careers in the math and science professions. Activities, trips, and involvement are designed to help students become more familiar with S.T.E.M. (Science Technology Engineering Math) education.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - 2:30pm to 5pm @ the Pre-College Access Programs Office, 41 Lawn Avenue, Middletown, CT.
For New Britain HS students, we will partner with CCSU's Educational Talent Search Program to provide tutoring at New Britain HS. Tutoring will be held:
- Mondays and Wednesdays - 2:15pm to 4:30pm @ NBHS Media Center (tables on the right side).
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel in Cromwell
- MANDATORY for all students!
- Now recruiting current 9th graders from Maloney High School, Platt High School,and New Britain High School. Deadline to submit applications is April 1, 2016.
You can find the full schedule of events here.