The Upward Bound Math-Science Program is designed to help low-income and first-generation college students recognize and develop their potential, to excel in math and science, pursue post secondary degrees, and ultimately careers in the math and science professions. Activities, trips, and involvement are designed to help students become more familiar with S.T.E.M. (Science Technology Engineering Math) education.
You can find the full schedule of events here.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays @ the UBMS office, 2:45pm to 5pm
- Virtual Tutoring - Mondays and Wednesdays, 6pm to 8pm
- New Britain - In the Library @ NBHS
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays - 10am to 2pm
- Wednesdays - 10am to 12:30pm
- Check the complete tutoring schedule here