Wesleyan University’s Pre-College Access Program is a comprehensive program developed to enhance the academic skills and preparation of talented high school students who have an interest in pursuing higher education. While providing students with academic support, the program also provides hands-on science and math experience and exploration. The Pre-College Access Program assists students in the college preparation, identification, and application process. It also provides a six-week summer program on the campus of Wesleyan University, and an after school and Saturday Program during the academic year. Students participate until their high school graduation.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - 2:30pm to 5pm @ the Pre-College Access Programs Office, 41 Lawn Avenue, Middletown, CT.
- Wednesdays - 7pm to 9pm - Virtual Tutoring - please see our tutoring schedule.
- Saturday, October 17 - 11am to 1pm @ the Pre-College Access Programs Office, 41 Lawn Avenue, Middletown, CT.
The next Saturday Session will be:
- Saturday, November 14 - 9am to noon @ PAC 001
- We will be hosting the CT Society of Women Engineers.
The next next college tour will be:
- Monday, October 12 - Connecticut College and Mitchell College
NBHS - 8:20am/6pm
Meriden (Burger King East Main St.) - 8:45am/5:45pm
Middletown (UBMS Office) - 9:15am/5:30pm
You can find the full schedule of events here.