By reserving the Music Rehearsal Room you automatically become a member of the Usdan Music Co-Op (USMC) and must abide by the policies outlined below.
Usdan Music Co-Op Policies
The Usdan Music Co-op (USMC) is a student group made up of Wesleyan musicians that is responsible for the upkeep and organization of the Usdan Music Rehearsal Room. Members of the USMC are expected to ROCK OUT in the room RESPONSIBLY. This means respecting the WSA-funded equipment and maintaining the cleanliness of the room. We also strongly encourage you to communicate with us and with other members of the USMC regarding how to make the room a better environment for all of us.
- You must treat the equipment with respect. If you require training on the equipment, please email the USMC President.
- You may not take any equipment out of the room at any time.
- You may only reserve for a maximum of 90 minutes per session. Bookings may only be made for the current semester. Any booking made longer than this will automaitically be shortened.
- You must cancel your time 24 hours before you have booked the room. (You may do this by calling the Usdan Info Desk at ext. 3566).
- You must maintain the cleanliness of the room. Pick up your trash or die.
- At the time of your reservation, please go to the Usdan Info desk first to have a Student Manager open the room for you. If you require the use of microphones, you can borrow up to two at the desk but you must leave your Wesleyan ID. It wil lbe returned to you when you return the microphones.
If you fail to adhere to these policies, you are at risk of losing your privileges to the music room. As members of the USMC, we encourage you to use the space for any and all musical endeavors!
If you have questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail your USMC president at firstname.lastname@example.org