Printing in the Usdan Center
Printing instructions from the Usdan Lounge Kiosks (this is the same printing system that is used in Olin Library and the Science Library):
1. Make sure you are signed into the kiosk with your own Wesleyan user or guest account.
2. Print from Internet Explorer, Word or Acrobat, choose "Printers" as the printer.
3. Swipe your WesID at the printer, or use the touchpad to enter your account credentials, and print your job.
To Print wirelessly from a laptop you must download the software and add the printer:
- Adding the print queues to your Windows computer
- Adding the print queues to your Mac OS 10.6 and higher computer