Sarah Wolfe ’12 - Meet a Wesleyan Student
Sarah Wolfe ’12 is a theater major with a concentration in acting. She aspires to teach middle and high school students about the potential of live theater to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Break? What Break? Research Continues… (Part One)
- First Look: “Lift Your Head”, Senior Thesis Production by Sarah Wolfe ’12 (Dec. 8–10)
- Will Levitt ’12 and Damiano Marchetti ’12 Discuss Their Hobby: Sandwiches
- Sarah Wolfe ’12 previews “The Last Five Years”
- Creative Campus blog posts featuring Sarah Wolfe ’12