Middletown Cash Program
Middletown Cash is the convenient, cashless way to pay off campus at Middletown’s most popular businesses. A prepaid, stored-value account that's part of your WesCard, Middletown Cash has you covered with whatever you need, whenever you need it, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
As the Middletown Cash program continues to grow, just about everything you might need, both on and off campus will be covered...from copy services, laundry and vending machines to mail Services and Weshop purchases. And the Middletown Cash program makes your dollar worth more, with money-saving specials both on and off campus available only when you use your Middletown Cash! So forget about carrying cash, checks and credit cards. You've got your WesCard! You've got The Way to Pay!
Your Middletown Cash balance on your WesCard account rolls over from term to term and year to year. There are no fees associated with the Middletown Cash Program, however, unlike an ATM, your funds are not available for cash withdrawal.
Middletown Cash Features
- Easy: No need to carry cash, checks or credit cards.
- Off Campus: Use it off campus at all your favorite places. Please check frequently as new merchants are added throughout the academic year.
- Current: Up-to-date online balances and transaction history available with a click of the mouse through your e-portfolio under WesCard/My Accounts Page.
- Automatic: Balances roll over each term/year.
- Debt Free: Not a credit card - no ugly debts, no annual fees. When you buy...you own, not owe.
- Local: Parents feel comfortable making deposits knowing students can only spend locally on and off campus.
- Safe: Your WesCard lost or stolen? Go online and suspend your activity at https://onecard.wesleyan.edu then come to the WesCard Office to get a replacement card that will be billed to your student account at a cost of $ 20.00. All balances including Middletown Cash will transfer to the new card.
- Laundry Services: Use it for washing and drying your clothes at participating campus laundry facilities.
- Chemistry Lab Supplies: Purchase your lab supplies for your chemistry classes.
- Broad Street Books: Use it to purchase your text books, Wesleyan apparel and gift items.
- Cardinal Technology Center: Purchase all your computer needs.
- Wesleyan Station: Use it to mail packages and purchase your stamps and various mailing supplies.
- Copies: Use it to make copies at the USDAN University Center, Art Library and Science Library.
- Vending Machines around campus: Snacks and drinks can now be purchased with your WesCard.
- All Campus Dining Facilities: Students - If you have used all of your meals and meal points, your meal charges will automatically be deducted from funds in your Middletown Cash Account. Faculty and Staff - you may use your Middletown Cash at all campus dining facilities at any time.
You'll get a lot out of it...when you put something into it. Make the most of Middletown Cash! Deposit today!