You must demonstrate that you can financially support your studies at Wesleyan.

You need to produce your financial aid award letter and/or your scholarship letter.  You will need to prove that you and/or your family have sufficient funds to cover the cost of that portion of your education that is not covered by financial aid and scholarships.

You should be prepared to provide bank statements, certified letters of credit, and proof of your annual salary and/or your total available assets or that of your immediate family.
At a minimum, you must prove to the satisfaction of the United States Consul that you have sufficient funds for at least one year of study.  You may work on-campus while in attendance, but you will not be permitted to work off-campus during your first year at Wesleyan.