Transfer Procedure

To transfer schools, an F-1 student must first notify the school he or she is attending of the intent to transfer, then obtain a Form I-20 A-B from the school to which he or she intends to transfer.

The school the student is transferring to will contact the school that the student is leaving into to complete the transfer and create a new Form I-20 in the SEVIS system.

Please see the DSO of the school that you are leaving to discuss and ensure a successful transfer.