Below is a list of existing committees. If you need more information or you wish to volunteer, please contact the appropriate committee chair.
(Chair: David Baird)
Comprised of two faculty members from each academic division, the divisional Academic Computing Managers (ACMs), a representative from Academic Affairs, the Director of Academic Computing, a representative from WSA’s Information Technology Committee, the University Librarian, and the CIO (Chair).
Click here to view ATAC meeting notes.
Divisional Academic Computing Advisory Committees:
Comprised of faculty members from each department in the division, the ACM for the division, a librarian, and the Director of Academic Computing. There are three such committees:
· Division I - Arts and Humanities (Chair:)
· Division II - Social Sciences (Chair: Jason Simms)
· Division III - Natural Sciences and Mathematics (Chair: Miriam Cope)
Click here to view Division I meeting notes.
Click here to view Division II meeting notes.
Click here to view Division III meeting notes.
Administrative Computing Advisory Committees:
(Chair: Steve Machuga)
· Student Administration Advisory Group
· Human Resources/Payroll/Benefits Advisory Group
· Wesleyan Financial System Steering Committee
· Data Warehouse Advisory Group
Click here for current Project/Task list.
Comprised of students, representatives from Academic Computing, User and Technical Services, New Media Lab, and the CIO.
Click here to view WSA meeting notes.