For online transcript ordering please click here.
Transcripts may only be released with the consent of the student, per the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. Wesleyan University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. A processing fee will be charged per recipient. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE CASPA & SOPHAS STUDENTS, when applicable, transcript requestors must fax forms to the Office of the University Registrar by scanned copy at email@example.com or by fax at 860-685-2601. Transcripts will not be sent until these supporting documents are received.
- Please note that grades do not appear on official transcripts until final grade entry has ended for the respective term. When a term's grades are needed on the official transcript, be sure to select "After Grades Are Posted" when submitting a request.
- The fee per transcript copy is $5.00.
- All official transcripts are sent in sealed envelops.
- Normal processing time of transcripts is FIVE days from the date we receive your request from the National Student Clearinghouse. You will be notified of the date your request was received via email. You can also track your order status online through the Clearinghouse.
- We do not send unofficial copies of transcripts to students or alumni. The EPortfolio "Academic History" can be printed out to use as an unofficial transcript.
- Transcript requests will not be processed, if you have an outstanding financial obligation.
- If needed, COL/CSS students should request COL/CSS evaluations from the respective college.
- The transcript does not include credit/unsatisfactory written evaluations. If requested under Special Instructions, all copies of credit/unsatisfactory written evaluations on file with the Registrar will be included with the transcript.
- An electronic pdf version of the consent form is available here.
Please direct additional questions to Tracey Stanley.