1. Guest Access requests are accepted from 2/4/2014 through the last day of classes. Requests submitted outside of these dates will not be processed.
2. Request for guest access must be initiated by the resident of the building.
3. The guest must be a Wesleyan undergraduate student who does not reside in the building. Guest access will not be granted to graduate students.
4. Guest access to wood frames and program houses/halls is not permitted.
5. Hosts are allowed a MAXIMUM OF 1 GUEST PER YEAR (host can change guest only one time at any point in the school year)!
6. Guest access hours are 24/7.
7. Guest access will be deactivated if host moves, goes abroad, or takes a leave of absence.
Please allow up to 5 days for access to be granted. We appreciate your patience.
To remove someone's guest access, please email Amy Alfano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the guest access form.