Woodframe Houses - Why Should I Register My Event?
- Registration provides Public Safety a contact for the event. It allows them to touch base with you before the event and help give you suggestions on how to successfully manage it.
- The presence of at least one host who has been electronically host trained is required because it helps to make students fully aware of the responsibilities they are assuming by hosting a party. Training can be completed online through Moodle.
- In the event that an issue arises, Public Safety can know who to contact and can assist in dealing with the situation. If they have no contact for the event, the event is more likely to be shut down.
- Registration allows Public Safety to help monitor the number of events occurring in close proximity to one another and thus, avoid complaints and disruption to Middletown neighbors.
- In the event that two parties are occurring in close proximity to one another and one must be shut down, a registered event will be allowed to continue over an unregistered one.
With questions or concerns, please contact Public Safety at 685.2345