Most forms and items that need to be completed can be found in WesNest. If you have questions about which form to use or how to fill one out, please feel free to email us at

Which Forms are you looking for?

  1. Finance Request Forms
  2. Forms Located on WesNest   

Finance Request Form (FRF)

There are two forms:

FRF - Wesleyan Students and Employees
FRF - Non-employee and Outside Contractors

All forms can be found and filled out in WesNest 

Forms Located on WesNest

Concert / Performer Contract Request Form

Speaker / Lecturer Contract Request Form

Club Sports Coaches Hiring Form

Visitor Covid Vaccination Attestation Form