This year, boarding students are housed in the university's new Fauver dormitory. The rooms are simply furnished, air-conditioned, single rooms with shared bath. Towels and bedding are provided.
The dormitory opens on Wednesday, June 10th at 5:00 pm. It will close on Sunday June 14th at 5:00 pm.
Room assignments will be announced when you check in to the conference.
If you would like something more luxurious, you may want to stay in a local hotel.
- The Inn at Middletown is within walking distance of campus. Please visit the Inn at Middletown for more information.
- The Crowne Plaza Cromwell is located 4 miles from campus and has available shuttle tranportation to Wesleyan. Please visit The Crowne Plaza for more information.
- The meal plan for both day students and boarders includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily on campus.
- Meal service begins on Thursday, June 11th at breakfast and concludes with lunch on Sunday, June 14th.
- If you choose not to take the meal plan, there are a number of restaurants, within walking distance, on Middletown's Main Street. There is also a sandwich shop next to campus.
- Note: Many participants say that the gatherings at meals are an invaluable part of the conference!
- Middletown is halfway between Hartford and New Haven, and a two-hour drive from New York or Boston.
- Metro North and Amtrak train services run to Union Station in New Haven, and limited Amtrak train service to Meriden, about eight miles away.
- Rental cars and taxis are available at New Haven's Union Station. Taxis can be ordered to meet you at the Meriden station.
- The nearest airport is Hartford's Bradley International Airport, about 40 minutes from Middletown.