We are working remotely during the pandemic.  Please contact us at graduateoffice@wesleyan.edu to make an appointment.

Non-Degree Graduate Students

Wesleyan offers the opportunity for non-Wesleyan students to take graduate courses on a non-degree basis.  The Office of Continuing Studies serves as the administrative office for non-degree courses:  Information and application for non-degree study.

The Office of Graduate Student Services serves as the administrative office for students in the non-degree programs listed below.     

  • Foreign Language Teaching Assistants
  • Graduate Writing Fellows