Request Account for a Teaching Assistant, Research Assistant or Administrative Assistant

Faculty members may request an additional library card or interlibrary loan account for a TA, RA or AA to request and borrow on their behalf.

  • Interlibrary Loan Account

    Request an additional interlibrary loan account so a TA, RA or AA may submit interlibrary loan requests on your behalf. The Interlibrary Loan Office will create the account and contact the faculty member and the borrower with the username and password.

    Apply for a Interlibrary Loan Account
  • Library Borrowing Account

    Request an additional library card so a TA, RA or AA may borrow Wesleyan and CTW library materials on your behalf (proxy account).

    Apply for a Library Borrowing Account