Have questions about sexual assault on this campus? 

Wondering what to do if you’ve experienced any kind of sexual violence? 

What to do if your friend has experienced sexual violence?

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) provides counseling services for students who have experienced gender and power based violence (sexual assault, intimate partner violence and stalking).  

The Office of Survivor Advocacy & Community Education (SACE) can help you or a friend navigate a room change, connect with campus and community resources, explore reporting options, explain the administrative panel process among other things. We also collaborate with other offices to develop sexual prevention and response training.