- FUSION Dance Crew is the hip-hop dance group, mostly street, break, urban, and contemporary, collaborated with hip-hop-based dance styles from Africa, Asia, America, and Europe, focusing on sharing, connecting, and uniting many different cultures together to the dance, and contributing this perspective through the shows and concerts to Wesleyan community.
- ISIS: Women of Color Dance Troupe brings together women of color in artistic expression. ISIS is a safe place where women of different cultures and ethnicities can come together through our love of dance, and share that love and talent with the community. Auditions held at the beginning of each semester.
- Mabuhay is Wesleyan's annual Asian/Asian American show. It is a show that celebrates the diverse Asian/Asian American cultures at Wesleyan and provides a performance space for Wesleyan's Asian/Asian American community. Mabuhay also provides members of the Wesleyan and Middletown communities with exposure to the Asian/Asian American community through cultural and contemporary performances.
- Precision Dance Company is made up of Troupe and Ensemble. Troupe performs twice a year in a party setting and Ensemble holds one performance, usually in the '92 Theater, during spring semester. We hope to continue to build the breadth of our company members' technical capabilities as both dancers as well as producers of our shows. We also intend to hold fundraising events and dance workshops for Middletown children as part of community service.
- Prometheus: Fire Arts and Performance is a performance group specializing in object manipulation and the fire arts. Our goal is to safely share the art of fire performance through practice and teaching, and to prepare unique and memorable shows for the Wesleyan and off-campus community that both inform and entertain.
- Terpsichore Dance - Once a semester, Terpsichore mounts a full student dance concert with the goal of including as many students as possible. Any student, regardless of previous dance experience, may either apply to choreograph or audition to dance with a high chance of being accepted into the show.
- Wesleyan Breakdance Club is a breaking-oriented dance club. The club aims to spread the culture of Break-dancing and various forms of old school hip-hop. All the more we hope to unite students of different backgrounds, ethnicities and identities under a common passion for dance. In pursuing breaking, members will turn to the dance as a source of exercise, expression and enjoyment. We also strive to foster a sense of community within the group and to empower members to reach out on and off campus. The club welcomes breakers and dancers of all experience levels.
- WesStep - Stepping is a complex performance that melds folk traditions with popular cultutre and involves synchronized percussive movement, singing, speaking, chanting, and drama. WesStep is Wesleyan's first step team, a performance group open to all members of the Wesleyan community who are willing to perform and educate members of the Wesleyan University and the surrounding community abvout stepping.
- X-Tacy The Collective is a group that provides men and women with an opportunity to express themselves through dance and performance, incorporating genres such as hip-hop, reggae, and reggaeton.