How E-Billing Works:
- An e-mail announcing that the Student Account Statement is ready to be viewed online will be sent to the official student e-mail address. This will be sent up to 11 times a year. The first E-Bill for 2012-13 will be sent July 3 with a payment due date of August 1.
- If you are a student, the link will take you to the Wesleyan Electronic Portfolio, where you can safely log in to the E-Billing website by using your University e-mail username and password.
- Once on the E-Billing site, students may set up a parent, spouse, partner or others as Authorized Payers who will then have access to view the statement and make online payments (see the section on Authorized Payers). A student will need to have the e-mail address of the Authorized Payer to complete the setup process.
- If you are an Authorized Payer, an email message will be sent to you with a link which will take you directly to the E-Billing website, where you can securely log in by typing the user name and password (provided to you by the student who set you up as an Authorized Payer).
Once Logged Into E-Billing:
- You will be on the "Message Board" of the E-Billing site. Important information will be posted on this page, so please check it each time you receive a statement.
- Click on "View Accounts" to see the current Student Account Statement.
- To make payments, click "Make Payment."
- To print the bill, click on the PDF icon on the "View Accounts" screen. This copy can be used for record-keeping, or for mailing payments to Wesleyan (address is on the PDF statement). You can also print any screen by clicking the print icon on your browser toolbar.
- Other functions include the ability to see previous statements (select "Statement History" from the drop-down menu on the "View Accounts" screen), and the ability to see a history of online payments.
An Important Note about Your Bill:
The E-Bill is a "snapshot" of the charges, credits, and anticipated credits to the student account as of a specific date. This information is updated each time the student is billed. The E-Bill does not reflect changes to the account that occur daily between billing cycles. To see that information, navigate within the electronic portfolio to "Financial Information," and click on "Student Account." Guest access to this section of a student's portfolio can be granted by the student.
Frequently Asked Questions click here for .pdf.