Information for Parents
You'll like the WesCard and the Middletown Cash Program because it's easy, convenient, it makes good financial sense, and it helps you stay connected to your student's Wesleyan University experience.
Now that the WesCard combines both the On-Campus Dining Program and the Middletown Cash Program, you can:
- Accurately budget to meet your student's estimated expenses
- Setup a deposit schedule to better manage your and your student's money
- Feel comfortable knowing that your student can only spend locally on and off campus
- Know precisely where your money is going
- Stay connected to your student by following the latest campus happenings
How To Make A deposit Into The Middletown Cash Program
Depositing into the Middletown Cash Program is easy go to:
to the eCard Guest deposit
Please enter all information asked for below:
Student ID Number
This is the student's assigned six-digit Wesleyan ID number. If you do not know the ID number, please contact the student to obtain it before proceeding.
Student First Name and Last Name
You can make a deposit with a VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit card with a domestic address. We do not accept Debit Cards. Also, please remember to include your street address, city, state (use two letter state code) and zip code. When entering credit card number do not include spaces or hyphens.
Click on Make Guest Deposit to deposit funds
Middletown Cash funds are not available for cash withdrawal.
Having Problems? Contact the WesCard Office at 860-685-5300, Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
What Does the WesCard do ?
- Functions as the official University Identification Card
- Accesses all on-campus dining locations (Campus Meal Plan)
- Functions as the University Library Card
- Functions as the elctronic key for residence halls with exterior card access
- Functions as the electronic key for access to the Freeman Athletic Center
- Functions as the Middletown Cash Card providing access to a growing list of Middletown Merchants and campus services, including:
- Laundry at most machine locations on campus
- Broad Street Books for textbooks
- Wesleyan Station for mailing purposes
- Copy Machine usage at USDAN University Center, Art Library and Science Library
- Chemistry department for Lab Supplies
- The Cardinal Technology Center in the USDAN University Center for purchase of supplies
- Vending Machines at various locations on campus
Parental Access to eAccounts Page Information
In order for parents to see balances, statements and transaction history information, they must get their student's permission first. The student needs to create a user name and password for their eportfolio for the parent to be able to sign on to the Wescard website eAccounts page.