To apply to work toward the Writing Certificate
Please complete two forms:
1. Download and fill out the Writing Certificate's own Application Form.
2. Print and fill in the Registrar's Minor/Certificate Declaration Form, located in your online portfolio and on the Registrar's website under "forms" here.
3. Deliver both completed forms to Downey 112. The forms will be passed on to Professor Anne Greene, Coordinator of the Writing Certificate, for her to sign.
4. Once the forms have been signed, we will send the registrar’s form back to the registrar.
5. If there are questions about your application, Professor Greene’s office will contact you and ask that you come in to discuss your application in person.
You’re always welcome to make an appointment to talk about your progress or application with Anne Greene. You may reach Professor Greene at email@example.com or by phone at (860) 685-3604.
Once you are accepted as a candidate you will be filling out a planning and completion form to report on your progress.