Credit From Abroad

Major Certification

If you followed the Academic Regulations, you secured approval for your major courses before you left or as soon as you were enrolled in classes abroad. As long as you communicated this to the Office of Study Abroad, we will enter these in your Major Certification in your portfolio on your behalf. If, however, you took different courses from the ones you got approved, or if you needed to bring back your work for evaluation, you will need to follow up with your advisor to request an override for your Major Certification.

General Education

If you would like a course that you took abroad to count toward your General Education expectations, please contact the Associate Director of Study Abroad at You will generally need to provide a course description or full syllabus in order for the course to be evaluated.