The Russell House, located at the corner of Washington and High Streets, was named a National Historic Landmark in 2001. The house includes the Millett Room, Thorndike Parlors, the Garden Room, and Neumann Lounge. All are decorated with period antiques and the building is fully accessible.
Standing receptions for up to 100 people or seated dinners for 60 can be held within the house. The beautiful outdoor garden is aalible for larger events.
- The Russell House has state-of-the-art multi-media capabilities and on-site technology support.
- Wesleyan dining by Bon Appetit is avalible to provide on-site catering. Visit their website for menus and pricing.
- Read about the History of the Russeell House
- The Center for the Humanities hosts a lecture series in the Russell House Millett Room on Monday afternoons during the academic year. The schedule can be found on the Center for the Humanities website.
- Writing at Wesleyan hosts the Distinguished Writers lecutre series in the Russell House Millett Room on Wednesday evenings during the academic year. The schedule can be found on the Writing at Wesleyan website.