TUITION AND AID 2017
Tuition for Summer Session 2017 is $3,200 per credit. Residency fees (optional) are posted on the Housing and Dining page.
Students may not audit Summer Session courses; there is no audit fee.
- Payment in full is due with registration: Wesleyan students must provide payment in full at the time of registration. The University accepts check, Flywire, or pre-payment through the TMS.
Monthly payment plans are not available for Summer Session.
- To request a refund, please use this form: http://wesleyan.edu/studentaccounts/pdfs/refundrequest.pdf.
|Withdrawal request received by||Session I
|Wednesday, May 10 at noon||Full refund||Full refund|
|Wednesday, May 31||$500 per session withdrawal penalty||$500 per session withdrawal penalty|
|After May 31||No refund||No refund|
Additional important withdrawal deadline information is available on the calendar page.
A limited amount of grant funds will be available to Wesleyan University students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are enrolled in Summer Session. Funding limitations will not allow us to meet full demonstrated need for the Summer Session.
- Applying for Summer Session aid does not commit you to taking a course; it simply allows you to make an informed decision about registering for Summer Session.
- You are eligible to apply for grant funds if you are enrolling in only one course!
- Students who wish to borrow federal student loans to finance Summer Session study must be enrolled in at least 2.0 credits for the session. Students may have federal and/or alternative loan options available for the Summer Session.
Applying for financial aid for the Wesleyan Summer Session is a separate process from the financial aid re-application process for the 2017-18 academic year. If you currently receive financial aid for the 2016-17 academic year, we already have most of the information needed to determine your eligibility for Summer Session financial aid. Here's what you must do to complete the Summer Session financial aid application:
- Complete the Summer Session financial aid application form, which is available in the student portfolio.
Students who have requested financial aid will be notified about any financial aid awards on the following dates:
- Application recevied by noon, March 1, 2017 will receive award notices by Monday, March 6 when registration opens
- Applications received between noon, March 3 and noon, April 21, 2017 will receive awards on April 25