Graduate Housing Options
Graduate Student Housing at Wesleyan includes 3 types of housing. Please click the following links for further information:
Summer Alternative Policy
The Office of Residential Life offers a
Summer Alternative to graduate students residing in University
housing during the spring and following fall semester. The
Summer Alternative is for students who do not need to stay in housing
for the summer (June - August), but plan to continue residency
when they return. Students who wish to take advantage of
the Summer Alternative must do the following:
1. Contact Amy Alfano, Assignments Coordinator, about participation in the Summer Alternative.
2. Complete a Graduate Housing Application for the Fall Semester.
3. Move all belongings out of the unit (this includes all personal furniture). Items must be stored in off-campus storage.
4. Return the key to Amy Alfano during office hours (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday).
5. Once the online application is complete, key returned, and the unit is inspected by facilities, rent is suspended for the leave period.
We cannot guarantee that you will receive the same assignment. However, we will try and retain assgnments for as many participants as we can. if any of the above steps are not followed, we reserve the right to charge rent since the unit is considered occupied.