It’s quick and easy to register for a Graduate Liberal Studies course at Wesleyan.
How to Register for a Wesleyan GLS Class:
- Review the courses being offered for the upcoming semester, and contact the GLS office with any questions.
- Apply for degree or non-degree study.
- Once admitted, log in to your student portfolio.
- With your tuition payment ready, navigate to “Registration.”
- Search for and select your desired course/s, and add them to your cart.
- Complete your enrollment by checking out and paying for your course/s.
New student orientation is held each term at 5 p.m. on the Sunday before classes begin.