Begin taking classes now and apply later for degree candidacy,
or apply for degree candidacy before taking that first class.
Use our new Online Application for both!
Registration for summer 2016 courses will open on May 4, 2016.
Please note: payment for courses is due at the time of registration.
Accepted methods of payment through Self-Service include
credit card, payment plan and e-check.
To take your first class
as a new, non-degree student:
1. Complete our online application.
2. Send the Immunization Cover sheet and required documentation to University Health Services.
3. Have your undergraduate transcript sent directly from the degree-granting institution to Graduate Liberal Studies.
4. Students approved to register prior to April 27: You will receive a username and password by email the week before registration opens.
Students approved to register after April 27: You will received a username and password by email within 3 business days of the approval of your application to register.
Using this username and password, you will be able to access the online Self-Service registration system during the scheduled registration period.
For current students and
admitted degree candidates:
1. Enroll quickly and easily online through Self-Service Registration in your e-portfolio with the username and password provided at the time of admission.
If you have not yet applied for degree admission, but would like to do so, please visit our Degree Admission page.