Begin taking classes now and apply later for degree candidacy,
or apply for degree candidacy before taking that first class.
Use our new Online Application for both!
Registration for Spring 2016 courses is now open.
Non-degree students should ideally submit an online application no later than January 18, 2016 to register for spring courses.
Please note: payment for courses is due at the time of registration.
Accepted methods of payment through Self-Service include
credit card, payment plan and e-check.
To take your first class
as a new, non-degree student:
1. Complete our online application.
2. Send the Immunization Cover sheet and required documentation to University Health Services.
3. Have your undergraduate transcript sent directly from the degree-granting institution to Graduate Liberal Studies.
4. You will receive a username and password by email, one business day after your application form is received. Using this username and password, you will access the online Self-Service registration system during the scheduled registration period.
For current students and
admitted degree candidates:
1. Enroll quickly and easily online through Self-Service Registration in your e-portfolio with the username and password provided at the time of admission.
If you have not yet applied for degree admission, but would like to do so, please visit our Degree Admission page.