If you hold a bachelor’s degree, you’re welcome to register for GLS courses at Wesleyan—whether or not you’re seeking a degree. Some GLS students take courses through non-degree study prior to entering a degree or certificate program, while others elect to only take courses through non-degree study. It’s your choice!
Credit earned through non-degree study may be applied to graduation requirements for both the MALS and MPhil degrees, as well as to the Graduate Certificate in Writing.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Apply for Non-Degree GLS Study at Wesleyan:
- Enhance your writing skills—and advance your career.
- Bring new materials and ideas to your classroom or office.
- Pursue your passion for the natural world with a field science course.
- Learn how to make predictions and draw conclusions based on data with a data analysis course.
- Read and discuss great literature with like-minded peers.
- Move your personal photography/writing/art projects forward.
- Transfer a Wesleyan course to your current degree program.
- Use our data analysis course to produce professional results.
- Satisfy your craving for a challenging academic environment.
- It’s never too soon or too late to learn something new!