How E-Billing Works in Student Account Center:
- An e-mail announcing that the Student Account Statement is ready to be viewed online will be sent to the Wesleyan student e-mail address and that of any Authorized Participant (i.e. guest) that the student has created in the Student Account Center. Fall 2015 e-bills will be available on July 9th with payment due August 6th.
- If you are a student, the link will take you to the Wesleyan Electronic Portfolio, where you can safely log in to the Student Account Center by using your University e-mail username and password.
- Once on the Student Account Center, students may set up a parent, spouse, partner or others as Authorized Participants who will then have access to view the statement, make online payments (see the section on Authorized Participants) and enroll in a monthly payment plan. A student will need to have the e-mail address of the Authorized Participant to complete the setup process.
- If you are an Authorized Participant, an email message will be sent to you from afford.com with a link which will take you directly to the Student Account Center, where you can securely log in.
Once Logged Into the Student Account Center:
- You will be on the "Summary" tab listing the current balance on the account.
- Select the "Account Activity" tab to view up-to-date account activity.
- Click on the "Statements" tab to see the current Student Account Statement. You may print the statement for record-keeping, or for mailing payments to Wesleyan (address is on the statement).
- Other functions include the ability to make payments or enroll in a monthly payment plan. Both actions will update the "Summary" tab in real-time.
An Important Note about Your Statement:
The e-statement is a "snapshot" of the charges, credits, and anticipated credits (pending financial aid or monthly payment plan) to the student account as of a specific date. This information is updated each time the student is billed. The e-statement does not reflect changes to the account that occur daily between billing cycles. To see that information, select the "Account Activity" tab.