Not Returning to Campus for the Spring Semester?
If you are going on leave, studying abroad, or graduating in December, please note:
- University housing closes on Sunday, December 20th at noon EST (12 p.m.).
- You must remove all belongings and return your key(s).
- If we know that you are leaving, you will receive an envelope for key return in your mailbox in Usdan. If you do not receive an envelope and you need one, please visit the Office of Residential Life prior to closing to pick one up.
- If you are moving out after hours, you can return your key in the given envelope with your name and WesID on it. The key can be dropped in the key drop box between North and South College on the High Street side of the buildings.
- Students who do not return their keys will be charged for all lock change(s) that need to be completed.
- Students who fail to check out of their rooms by the designated date will incur a late check-out fee of $200.00 and may also incur additional per diem charges until they vacate their assignment.
- Storage information may be found at www.wesleyan.edu/pplant/studentstorage.html.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Residential Life at 860-685-3550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.